THIS IS YOUR INVITATION TO HEAL AND TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE.
Hello! I'm Jenni. Somatic Trauma Coach, Intuitive Empath, Nutrition Consultant, Welleness Expert, and Mom.
Welle by Jenni Houston is a unique, body-oriented approach to healing trauma and anxiety, releasing shame, building resiliency, and reconnecting with your true, vibrant self. Unprocessed trauma, stress, depression, and anxiety are all experienced in the body.
Weaving together nervous system regulation, emotional release, bodywork, Polyvagal Theory education, and intuitive healing, I help you explore, process, and release the unhealed trauma, shame, and anxiety so you can restore your dignity and reclaim your life force.
Working together, we tune into the wisdom of your body and create a safe space for you to reconnect to your body. We help you befriend and understand your unique nervous system so that you can experience flow in your life. We quiet the inner critic so you can discover your body’s innate intelligence. And most importantly we establish safety, the foundation for healing, connection, and purpose.
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you experience anxiety, depression, and/or chronic health issues that you have been unable to resolve?
- When in a stressful situation, do you have the tendency to fight, flee, freeze, or a mix of all three responses?
- Do you feel "stuck" and not able to move forward in your life?
- Do you experience shame?
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night and/or focusing during the day?
- Do you experience toxic relationships, self-sabotage, or lack a "gut instinct" when making decisions?
- Do you have trouble setting and maintaining boundaries?
- Are you doing "all the right (healthy) things", but still feel unwell?
- Do you feel burned out, overwhelmed, or exhausted?
- Have you experienced past stressful/traumatic events that you have been unable to move beyond?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you are HUMAN!
These common challenges (and many others) can be tell-tale signs of a dysregulated nervous system - aka unresolved trauma. The good news is, you can break through the stress, anxiety, shame, chronic health issues, and burnout and live a more empowered and connected life by healing and reshaping your nervous system. Welle by Jenni Houston teaches you to recruit the power of your nervous system for healing - not just survival - and gain more regulation, resiliency, and resources to handle the ups and downs of life.
PROGRAMS + OFFERINGS
WELLE BY JENNI HOUSTON
Welle by Jenni Houston is a personalized healing program - available in 3- or 6-month containers - to support you in reclaiming your mind-body health and returning to your true, authentic self. My method is designed to help you learn somatic tools and practices to release trauma, relieve anxiety, befriend your nervous system, build capacity, and create an embodied sense of safety, connection, and resilience. Together, we address your body, your mind, and your patterns to support and integrate meaningful transformation.
Emotional Release (ER) is a powerful techinque that merges pyschosomatics, bodywork + trauma facilitation. This modality allows you to access and release stored emotional blockages, core wounds + trapped survival energy that may be causing dysfunction. We work directly with the body and emotional system, releasing stored tension in the fascia, muscles, organs + energy system. ER helps reshape your relationship to the "difficult" emotions by creating a flexible nervous system - one that can host + enjoy all versions of yourself.
WELLE ANXIETY RESET
Anxiety and panic attacks are messengers from your body telling you that your nervous system is out of balance. At the root of this imbalance is unresolved trauma. Welle Anxiety Reset is a quick start program to help you to begin to understand your unique nervous system, how your body responds to stress, and how to work with these sensations + triggers, and survival responses. This program offers basic lab work analysis, somatic tools, and Polyvagal education to help you begin to befriend your nervous system, build resiliency, and let go of anxiety.
- Provide you with everyday practices to nurture and support your nervous system
- Understand your unique nervous system and survival patterns, how it is impacting you, and how to best support it
- Help you reshape your nervous system and rewrite your story
- Learn sensory awareness to help your nervous system calm and reclaim the body and felt sense
- Understand your “window of tolerance” and how to expand it with body-based regulation tools, resourcing, and co-regulation
- Experience ventral vagal abundance (being in the present, joy, openness/curiosity, compassion, connectedness, mindful, and safety)
- Create your personal Self-care and Resiliency Toolbox
- Scheduled time in your week where you can predictably experience co-regulation, safety, and connection to the ventral vagal system
- Learn to be with inner body sensations, emotions, and feelings while remaining grounded and present
- Tune into your nervous system and begin to reshape your responses through various, targeted movements and practices that are introduced in session and practiced between our sessions
- Encourage the practice of exploration - an open invitation to implement the practices of autonomic exercises between our sessions
- Recognize the tendency to avoid or override your body responses and instead, learn to heed their wisdom and work with them
- Movement for Trauma- Level 1 with Jane Clapp
- SmartBody SmartMind with Irene Lyon
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP)
- Certified Nutrition Consultant from Hawthorne University (CNC)
- Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner (FDN-P)
- Hashimoto's Institute Recommended Practitioner and Clinician
- Certified Gluten Practitioner (CGP)
- Holistic Nutrition Lab - Full Body Systems Graduate
- BioIndividual Nutrition Practitioner Training with Julie Matthews, CNC
- Metabolic Healing- Mastering Functional Lab Test Analysis
- Clinical Nutrition Mentoring with Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN
- University of Miami, Studied - Physical Therapy
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Science, Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Jenni Houston Cooper, CFMP, FDN-P, CPT is NOT a medical or naturopathic physician, surgeon, dietician, pharmacist, or any other medical professional and therefore, does NOT diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or prescribe and the relationship between Jenni Houston and her clients is NOT that of a prescriber and patient, but of guide, educator, and client. It is fully the client’s choice whether or not to take advantage of her guidance. In order to be treated or diagnosed, she encourages the advice of a functional medicine physician. Nothing on Jenni Houston's website or documents, as well as the information received in consultation with Jenni Houston, is intended to render or replace medical advice or treatment of any kind. None of my services are psychotherapeutic in nature or a replacement for qualified mental healthcare.